The TomTom Sports mobile app allows you to automatically upload your activity data from your TomTom Touch Fitness Tracker to the TomTom Sports cloud using your smartphone. It also allows automatic uploads to a number of other websites.
To pair your iOS device with your fitness tracker, follow these steps:
- Your fitness tracker needs to be connected to a power source. If connecting to your computer, wait for the Sports Connect desktop app to finish updating your device before continuing.
- On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth® and smartphone icons and press the button again.
- Start the Sports mobile app and tap Get started .
- Tap band .
- When the name of your watch appears, tap on it.
- On your iOS device, tap Pair , then enter the pin code shown on your fitness tracker.
The devices should now be paired. Click here for troubleshooting instructions if you experience issues with pairing your fitness tracker .
If you open the mobile app on your phone and it is trying to connect to your fitness tracker, you may need to wake up the fitness tracker by pressing the button.