We offer direct support over chat and email. You can also get quick answers from our chatbot Bongo or on our Discussions forum. We no longer offer technical support over the phone.
You can get in touch with one of our Customer Care representatives by clicking the ‘Contact us’ button in the bottom-right of your screen here on our support site.
We offer support in the following ways:
- Live chat: Chat directly with one of our technical experts.
- Email: Send your questions and get a response within 48 hours.
- Bongo: Our chatbot is available around the clock to help answer your questions.
- Discussions community: Post your questions on our official forum to get help from our community of expert users.
- Support Videos: We have videos on all topics, from specific troubleshooting steps to general information on TomTom devices and services.
- Support articles: You can search this site to get answers and troubleshooting tips covering the most common questions and issues.
TomTom Customer Care team members are real and friendly human beings. We love solving problems, answering your questions, and helping you get the most out of your products. Online support is secure and fast. We can keep your costs down as well as our own by focusing on offering better online support. When you contact us online we immediately see your details and quickly get an overview of your account, which leads to better support for you.
In order to fully focus on and further improve our online and chat support, we will not offer phone support going forward. We believe this will provide our customers with the most efficient service possible.