Removing the Batt-Stick
To remove the Batt-Stick, follow these steps:
- Press the release lever of the Batt-Stick.
- While holding the lever turn the cap anti-clockwise until you see two dots aligned.
- Pull the Batt-Stick out.
Inserting the Batt-Stick
To insert the Batt-Stick, follow these steps:
- Insert the Batt-Stick into the camera.
- Make sure the two dots align and are close together.
- Turn the cap clockwise to lock the Batt-Stick into the camera.
If you see only one dot when the Batt-Stick is inserted do not try to turn it. You must first put the Batt-Stick in the unlocked position before you can insert it correctly.
To put the Batt-Stick in the unlocked position follow these steps:
- Hold the Batt-Stick and press the release lever while turning the cap anti-clockwise.
- When you see a dot and arrow to the left of the release lever the Batt-Stick can be inserted as described above.