To transfer favourites and Points of Interest (POIs) from a device that produced before 2013 that connects with MyDrive Connect, to a newer device, follow these steps:
If your older device updates with TomTom HOME, click here .
- Connect your navigation device to your computer and switch it on.
- Right click the MyDrive Connect icon ( ) in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar.
Manage community content
- You can now select Copy to computer for the files you want to transfer.
- Open MyDrive .
- Click on the My Places menu.
- If you are not already logged in with your TomTom-account, log in now.
- Click on POI files .
- Click Import POI file .
- Click Select File to browse your computer for the file you want to upload. Note that MyDrive can upload files up to 2 MB.
If your device is connected to your computer with a USB cable the .OV2 file will be synced right away. If not, syncing will happen the next time you switch on your device and log in to your TomTom-account:
- In the Main Menu of your navigation device, select TomTom Services .
- Select MyDrive and log in with your email address and password.
- MyDrive is now activated and ready to sync your items.