If you experience issues while using the mydrive.tomtom.com website, it could be that you need to update your browser or enable WebGL (Web Graphics Library). Follow the steps below to solve the issue. Check after each step if the issue is resolved, and if not, continue down the list.
Note : We recommend using one of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Vivaldi, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
- Make sure your browser is up-to-date. You can check for new versions by going to Help / Settings in your browser and then About .
Chrome only: enable hardware acceleration.
- Go to chrome://settings
- Select Advanced and scroll down to System
- Make sure that Use hardware acceleration when available is toggled to on
- Enable WebGL. To check if WebGL is enabled in your browser, go to https://get.webgl.org/ . If you do not see the spinning cube, click the link you see on the page for support for your browser.
- Make sure your video card drivers are up-to-date. You can find any updates to drivers on the homepage of the manufacturer of your video card.