We offer direct support over chat and email. You can also get quick answers from our chatbot Bongo or on our Discussions forum. We no longer offer technical support over the phone.
In order to ensure GDPR compliance and give you better support, you need to be logged in with your TomTom account to get in touch with one of our Customer Care team members. Click Sign in at the top-right of our support site to log in or register an account.
Once you are logged in, click Contact us in the bottom-right corner of the site to see our chatbot who will suggest useful articles that might be of help to you. If wish to speak to a support representative just wait a few seconds and then click Get in touch when the button appears, and you will be presented with the available contact options.
We offer support in the following ways:
- Live chat: Chat directly with one of our technical experts.
- Email: Send your questions and get a response within 48 hours.
- Bongo: Our chatbot is available around the clock to help answer your questions.
- Discussions community: Post your questions on our official forum to get help from our community of expert users.
- Support Videos: We have videos on all topics, from specific troubleshooting steps to general information on TomTom devices and services.
- Support articles: You can search this site to get answers and troubleshooting tips covering the most common questions and issues.
TomTom Customer Care team members are real and friendly human beings. We love solving problems, answering your questions, and helping you get the most out of your products. Online support is secure and fast. We can keep your costs down as well as our own by focusing on offering better online support. When you contact us online we immediately see your details and quickly get an overview of your account, which leads to better support for you.
In order to fully focus on and further improve our online and chat support, we will not offer phone support going forward. We believe this will provide our customers with the most efficient service possible.