In some cases you may not be able to navigate to a country that should be on your European map. This can happen if your map has been split into map zones.
Check on your navigation device
The version of your application is shown in the route summary screen.
The version of your map is shown in the information screen.
- In the Driving View , tap the bottom right corner.
- The version of your application is shown on the right hand side of the route summary screen.
To view the version of your map, tap the field that shows the application version.
- The version of your map is shown under Map .
As above, if you see the name of a zone after the name of the map, this means that you have a zoned map.
Check in TomTom HOME
To check the version of the application and map in HOME, do the following:
- Connect your navigation device or memory card to your computer and start HOME.
- Click Manage my device and then select the Items on device tab.
- Expand Maps and then click More info to check the map name. If the name of your map is followed by the name of a zone, this means that you have a zoned map.
How to change the active zone
You can change the active map zone on your navigation device at any time using TomTom HOME. To change zones, do the following:
- Connect your navigation device to your computer and start HOME.
- Click Manage my device in the main menu in HOME.
- Click the Items on device tab.
- Click Change map zone next to the map currently on your device.
Your current zone is shown together with a list of other available zones for your map.
- Select a map zone to replace the one currently installed on your navigation device.
- Click Done .
Your new map zone replaces the existing map on your navigation device.