If the GO Navigation app is not tracking your GPS location, try refreshing the GPS services:
- Turn off location services.
- Restart the phone.
- Re-enable location services.
Try a soft reset on your phone:
- Power off your phone.
- If possible, remove the battery for 30 seconds.
- If available, remove any memory cards from your phone.
- Restart your phone.
The problem could also be related to Wi-Fi ® based location. Try disabling Wi-Fi to enforce use of a cellular network.
GPS signal lost in Android Auto
If the app loses the GPS signal if used with Android Auto, try the following:
- Enable Run in background.
Settings > Other > Run in background
- Disable battery saving settings.
Setting vary per phone.