A map update is available for Fiat 500L, Fiat 500L Trekking, Fiat 500L Living, Fiat 500X, Alfa Romeo MiTo, New Fiat Ducato, New Fiat Doblò, Jeep Renegade, Lancia Ypsilon.
Map updates are now available every 3 months. To benefit from the best routing make sure to have the most recent map version on your device.
If you need support with your Uconnect™ 5" Radio Nav device, please click here .
- Check the current version of your map before trying to update your map. To check the version on your device go to the Navigation Main Menu → Settings → Me and My Navigation → About My Navigation .
If you have a Mito or 500L, 500L Trekking, 500L Living, please make sure that you have the correct software version that allows you to update your map (version 11.815.xxxxx or higher).
In the case of your navigation software displaying a lower version number than 11.815, contact the Fiat Chrysler Automotive service point to see if a software update for your radio is necessary. The radio software update will be offered according to the warranty standards.
- Before installing a map, you need to prepare a USB device .
Install TomTom HOME
Select a map in TomTom HOME
Purchasing a Map Update
- You can purchase a Map Update in TomTom HOME, either by clicking the info panel you will see in the top right of TomTom HOME, or by clicking the button Purchase Maps .
2. When you click one of these options a pop-up appears, asking if you want to purchase a Map Update Service. Click Yes, update my map to purchase and download a map.
Note: If you select No, I'm interested in other maps you will be able to purchase different maps but will not update your current map.
3. Once you have chosen to update your map, you will be directed to the Updates page. Follow the Download a map steps below to start the download.
Download a map
If a map update is available for your system, it is listed as an available update.
Note: If you already have the latest map on your system, you are not offered an update.
1.Select the map you want to download then select Update and Install .
Follow the payment instructions.
2. Select Done when the process is finished.
Note: While the map is being downloaded and copied to your USB device, do not disconnect the USB device from your computer.
You can now install the map onto your system.
Once you have downloaded a map to your USB device, you are ready to install the map to your system.
Note: The map update must be executed with the car engine on and it may take more than 30 minutes. Do not disconnect the USB device during the map install process as it will disrupt the installation.
- Insert the USB device with the new map into your Uconnect system.
The system detects that there is a new map on the USB device.
- Select Start .
Before the system starts to update the map, you are warned that the update may take some time.
Select OK .
- The system starts to update the map.
Note: Do not remove the USB device or switch off the power to the system before the update is complete. The system cannot be used until the update is completed successfully. If the update is interrupted, start updating the system again.
When the map has been updated, the message below is displayed.
- Click Close .
The new map is now available on the system.
Note : During an update, the following issue may occur:
The map on the USB device is invalid. If this happens, download the map to the USB device again using TomTom HOME. You may need to prepare the USB device again.