There is a free trial period for each new user to our app. At the beginning you’re asked to enter your payment details, but your account is only charged at the end of the trial period. It is not charged if you cancel the trial.
Cancelling a trial or running subscription
Subscriptions renew automatically. You can cancel a subscription in your phone's Settings .
- Open Google Play on your phone.
- Tap the profile icon at the top right.
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions , then Subscriptions .
- Tap GO Navigation .
- Tap Cancel subscription .
- Go to iPhone Settings.
- Tap your Apple ID
- Tap Subscriptions .
- Tap TomTom GO Navigation .
- Cancel Free Trial or Cancel Subscription .
Transfer to a new phone
On your new phone, make sure you sign in with the same Google account or Apple ID that you purchased our app with.
It is not possible to transfer a subscription between Android and iOS devices.
Sharing a subscription
iOS: With our Family Plan you can share your subscriptions with up to six family members.
Android: There is currently no option to share a subscription.