Tip: We recommend that you make a backup before you delete items from your navigation device. [ show me how... ]
To remove speed cameras from your navigation device, do the following:
- Connect your navigation device to your computer then switch the device on.
TomTom HOME starts.
If TomTom HOME does not start, do one of the following:
- Click on the Start menu in Windows and go to All Programs > TomTom HOME then click on TomTom HOME .
- On your Mac, go to Applications and then double-click TomTom HOME .
- Click Manage my device in HOME then select the Items on device tab.
- Expand speed cameras.
- Select the speed cameras you want to delete then click Remove items from device .
The selected speed cameras are now completely removed from your navigation device.