To remove speed cameras from your non-LIVE navigation device, do the following:
- Connect your navigation device to your computer. Switch on your device.
- If MyDrive Connect doesn't open automatically, click the MyDrive Connect icon ( or or ) in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar and then click MyDrive Connect .
- If you are not already logged in, enter your email address and password and click Log in . You can select "Remember my email address" so you don't have to enter it next time.
You see an overview of the amount of available updates and, if applicable, any items which have expired or are about to expire.
- Click My Content at the top left of the page.
- If Speed Cameras are installed on your device, you will see them in the Speed Cameras category.
You can choose one of the following steps to remove the Speed Cameras:
- Uninstall all of the Speed Cameras from your device by clicking Uninstall .
- Uninstall only a specific country's Speed Cameras from your device:
To do this, click the down arrow to the left of Uninstall and click Uninstall next to the country you want to remove.
MyDrive Connect removes Speed Cameras for that country from your device.