Watch the Video
The steps below refer to Internet Explorer. If you're using another browser the steps may vary.
- Click the Download button below to download the latest version of TomTom HOME.
We recommend downloading the file to your computer by clicking Save
- Once the download is complete, click Run .
If you accidentally close the Download complete window, locate the file TomTomHOME2win.exe on your computer and double-click it. Or start the download again.
- Select the language for the installation.
- Click OK . The Installation Wizard for TomTom HOME opens.
- Click Next .
- To read the end user licence agreement, click the link www.tomtom.com/legal/?page=eula .
- To accept the terms in the licence agreement, select the box, then click Next .
- Click Next to install to the standard installation folder, or click Change to install to a different folder.
- Click Install . If you get one or more User Account Control messages, click Yes .
The installation starts.
- Once the installation is complete click Finish .
After you have installed the software, click this link to see the steps for updating your device using TomTom Home: Updating the software on your navigation device (TomTom HOME)
Note : The following navigation devices do not connect to HOME: GO 800/1000/2000 series, GO LIVE Top Gear edition, Via series, Start 20 series, Start 60, Blue&Me TomTom 2 LIVE, Sony XNV, TomTom Connect, GO 40, GO 50, GO 51, GO 60, GO 61, GO 400, GO 500, GO 600, GO 510, GO 610, Rider 410, Rider 400, Rider 40, GO 5000, GO 6000, GO 5100, GO 6100, Trucker 5000, Trucker 6000, START 40, START 50, START 60, Start 42, Start 52, Start 62, VIA 52, VIA 62, GO 520 Wi-Fi, GO 620 Wi-Fi, Rider 500, Rider 550, GO 5200 Wi-Fi, GO 6200 Wi-Fi, GO Basic,GO Classic, GO Essential, GO Premium, GO Premium X, GO Camper, GO Discover.