You can store and play music on your TomTom GPS watch and listen to it during your activities.
|See also:||What audio file formats can my music GPS watch play?|
|How do I pair the TomTom headphones to my watch?|
To play music on your watch, do the following:
- Switch the headphones on following the instructions supplied with your headphones.
- Move UP from the Clock screen.
A track starts to play.
Tip : To select a music playlist, move DOWN when you see the GO message on starting an activity.
Note : You cannot play music while swimming or using the stopwatch.
- To pause a track, move UP while a track is playing.
- To select from a playlist, move RIGHT.
- To switch between NORMAL and SHUFFLE play modes, move RIGHT again from the playlist screen.