TomTom GPS watches use Bluetooth® Smart to connect to sensors. Bluetooth® Smart is a version of Bluetooth® which is designed for connecting small, simple sensors to smartphones and computers.
We have tested TomTom GPS watches with the following heart rate monitors:
- TomTom Heart Rate Monitor
- Wahoo Blue HR Heart Rate Strap
- Polar H7 Heart Rate Sensor
- Polar H6 Heart Rate Sensor
- 4iiii Bluetooth® Smart HR monitor (ANT+ sensors are not picked up)
- Mio Alpha
- Mio Link
We have tested TomTom GPS watches with the following cadence sensors:
- TomTom Speed and Cadence Sensor
- Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor
However, you should be able to use any Bluetooth® Smart heart rate monitor with your watch. You should be able to use any Bluetooth® Smart speed and cadence sensor with your watch.
If you can’t pair a sensor to your watch, try the following:
- Make sure the sensor is not already paired to another device.
- Check the website of your sensor’s manufacturer for updated firmware.