The TomTom Sports mobile app allows you to automatically upload your activity data from your TomTom Touch Fitness Tracker to the TomTom Sports Cloud using your smartphone. It also allows automatic uploads to a number of other websites.
Before you pair your fitness tracker with your Android™ device, make sure that you are using the latest version of the TomTom Sports app and that you have the latest version of the software for your fitness tracker installed. If a newer version of the Sports app is available, you can download it from the Play Store. If a newer version of the software for your fitness tracker is available, you can download it using the Sports Connect desktop app.
To pair your Android™ device with your fitness tracker, follow these steps:
- Your fitness tracker needs to be connected to a power source. If connecting to your computer, wait for the Sports Connect desktop app to finish updating your device before continuing.
- Make sure that your fitness tracker and Android™ device are close to each other.
- Start the TomTom Sports mobile app on your Android™ device and make sure you're logged in to your TomTom account.
- Tap Get started at the top of the Latest tab.
- On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth® and smartphone icons and press the button again.
- On your Android™ device, Tap band on the Activate your Device page.
Your Android™ device shows Searching .
- When the name of your fitness tracker appears in the list on the Searching screen, tap on it and accept the request to pair.
- In the Sports mobile app, enter the PIN code shown on your fitness tracker.
Your fitness tracker and the Sports app are now paired.
Note : If you have trouble pairing your fitness tracker, the first thing to try is to go to the phone's Bluetooth settings and unpair your fitness tracker before following the steps above again. See also: Troubleshooting the connection between your fitness tracker and your Android™ device .
If you open the mobile app on your phone and it is trying to connect to your fitness tracker, you may need to wake up the fitness tracker by pressing the button. To sync, pull down the Dashboard screen in the app. If you experience issues syncing with the app, you can always sync your activities using the Sports desktop app.