If you experience issues with pairing your fitness tracker, follow the steps below:
- Ensure you have a working internet connection on your iOS device.
- Make sure that your fitness tracker and iOS device are close to each other.
- In the Settings on your iOS device, make sure that Bluetooth® is switched on.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the TomTom Touch software. If a newer version is available you can download it using the Sports Connect desktop app.
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of the mobile app. If a newer version is available it is listed in the App Store.
- Forget the paired fitness tracker on your iOS device and then try to pair with it again:
- Go to the iOS Bluetooth® settings screen on your iOS device, click on the (i) icon behind the fitness tracker name and select Forget this Device . Try to pair your fitness tracker again by following the pairing instructions above. If it’s still not working, continue with the troubleshooting steps below.
- Restart your iOS device.
- Un-install and re-install the Sports mobile app from the App Store.
- Switch off Bluetooth® and switch it back on.
Restart your fitness tracker by connecting to a power source.
Your iOS Device and fitness tracker are now fully disconnected and reset.
- Start the Sports mobile app on your iOS device.
- On your fitness tracker, press the button to wake up the screen, swipe the screen till you see the Bluetooth® and smartphone icons and press the button again.
- Start the Sports mobile app and tap Get started .
- Tap band .
- When the name of your watch appears, tap on it.
- On your iOS device, tap Pair , then enter the pin code shown on your watch.