You can see the progress of your download in MyDrive Connect.
You will also see a message in MyDrive Connect that updates are being downloaded and installed.
If you shut down your computer before the download was completed, MyDrive Connect will continue downloading the map when you restart your computer and connect to the internet again.
Tip : To save time, you can set MyDrive Connect to download updates automatically even when your device is not connected. You can then install the updates next time you connect your device. To use this feature, go to Settings , open the Downloads tab and select to Schedule the download of updates .
If one of the following errors occurs you must empty the cache in MyDrive Connect:
- MyDrive Connect does not automatically start to download the map after you have restarted your computer and connected to the internet.
- The download fails and an error message is displayed.
- The download freezes.
- The download appears complete but the installation of the map does not start.
To empty the cache in MyDrive Connect, do the following:
- Right click the MyDrive Connect icon ( or )in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar and then click Settings .
- Select the Downloads tab.
- Click Empty the cache .
- Click Save settings .
If your download doesn't resume automatically, select the updates you want to install in MyDrive Connect under MY UPDATES AND NEW ITEMS, then click Update Selected .