If you have purchased a Carminat SD card with the Europe map version 10.05 , you can download one free map that is up-to-date at the time of your purchase.
The activation code for your new map download is only valid until the 30th June 2019 .
To install your free map update, follow these steps:
- Insert the new memory card into your Carminat TomTom.
- Start the car and switch on your Carminat TomTom.
- Wait for the navigation screen to appear.
- From the Main Menu on your Carminat TomTom, select Remove SD card.
- Wait until the message You can now safely remove your SD card is displayed.
- Remove the SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the card reader connected to your computer.
- If TomTom HOME is not installed Click here .
- Start TomTom HOME and click Use my activation code in the Main Menu.
- Enter your code in the text box and click Next.
- Click Update and install.
- When TomTom HOME has finished installing the new map on the SD card, click Done.
- Click Device > Disconnect device and then remove the SD card from your computer's card reader.
You can now insert the SD card in your TomTom Carminat.