To transfer favourites and Points of Interest (POIs) from a device that produced before 2013 that connects with MyDrive Connect, to a newer device, follow these steps:
If your older device updates with TomTom HOME, click here .
- Connect your navigation device to your computer and switch it on.
- Right click the MyDrive Connect icon ( ) in the Windows notification area or Apple menu bar.
Manage community content
- You can now select Copy to computer for the files you want to transfer.
- Open MyDrive .
Click on the
- If you are not already logged in with your TomTom-account, log in now.
- Click on POI files .
- Click Import POI file .
- Click Select File to browse your computer for the file you want to upload. Note that MyDrive can upload files up to 2 MB.
If your device is connected to your computer with a USB cable the .OV2 file will be synced right away. If not, syncing will happen the next time you switch on your device and log in to your TomTom-account:
- In the Main Menu of your navigation device, select TomTom Services .
- Select MyDrive and log in with your email address and password.
- MyDrive is now activated and ready to sync your items.
This video shows you how to transfer favourites and Points of Interest (POIs) to your new device. Please note that the following instructions are for transferring content from older devices to newer devices that use MyDrive Connect and produced from 2013. Here is a detailed list of the devices you can transfer from and to: GO 1000/2000 series, START/ VIA series, VIA Live series, Blue& Me, GO 50/500/5000, GO 60/600/6000 series, Trucker 500/5000/600/6000, PRO Truck Live, Rider 40/400/410 and GO Wi-Fi� models.